Back to the list of questions

Can I lower the amount I contribute monthly to my children’s RESPs without penalty?


It’s always possible to adjust the amount you contribute if your financial situation changes.

Reducing the contributions established under your contract could affect the amount of your sales charge refund at plan maturity, as well as the general funds available at such time. We recommend you contact our Customer Service at 1 877 710-7377 if you are in this situation.

At Kaleido, we listen, we care and we put people first! Our customer service team will review your options to find the best solution for YOU.