Back to the list of questions

My son is graduating this year and wants to enrol in a trade school program. Does that qualify for EAPs?



The plans offered by Kaleido provide educational assistance payments (EAPs) for all levels of post-secondary education, so students can pursue the program that will lead to the career of their choice.

Simply ensure the training is recognized within the meaning of the Income Tax Act (Canada).


Legal Notes

* Our lawyers insist that we mention the identities marked with an asterisk are fictitious and only serve to present the most frequently asked questions. We understand your concerns well, so we took the lead. The answers, for their part, are all very real.