Back to the list of questions

I’m getting older and I would like to transfer my plan to my beneficiary’s father. Is this possible?


The Income Tax Act (Canada) does not allow the transfer of an RESP to another subscriber, except in certain situations (e.g., death or separation) and under very specific conditions.

That being said, if you have any concerns regarding your education savings project, please contact our Customer Service at 1 877 710-7377. Our agents know the RESP inside out and can offer personalized advice.