Back to the list of questions

Which post-secondary studies qualify for payments from an RESP?


At Kaleido, all levels of recognized post-secondary education qualify for educational assistance payments (EAPs)!

We believe students should follow their dreams and pursue their studies in any field their heart desires, whether this means a vocational, college or university program. And why stop there? A PhD is not beyond reach!

The federal government does have minimal criteria regarding eligible programs and establishments—our legal team says sorry but it’s mandatory under the Income Tax Act (Canada)—so we decided we wouldn’t add any of our own. After all, at Kaleido, our goal is to help all children reach their full potential!

Got questions?

Contact us


Legal Notes

* Our lawyers insist that we mention the identities marked with an asterisk are fictitious and only serve to present the most frequently asked questions. We understand your concerns well, so we took the lead. The answers, for their part, are all very real.