Back to the list of questions

When can my son, who just started his program at HEC Montréal, apply for a first scholarship? What must he submit to receive it?


Remember that it’s now you (the subscriber) who must apply for an educational assistance payment (EAP) via your Client Space. You can therefore apply as of today if your son is enrolled in an eligible post-secondary program.

When completing the online EAP application, you need to attach a proof of enrolment document issued in the last 6 months. The latter must include the:

  • beneficiary’s name
  • names of the school and program
  • duration of the program
  • semester start date
  • full-time or part-time status
  • number of school hours per week or month (if part-time student)

The above details appear on several documents, such as a grades transcript, enrolment letter, certificate of school attendance or class schedule. Simply make sure the document contains all the required information so your child receives the EAP as quickly as possible.

If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service at 1 877 710-7377; our agents will gladly help you.