July 15, 2020
De Moi to You suggests a bingo game to play at home with your family to help kids learn about emotions while having fun!
- Caller (person who calls out the emotions)
- Unlimited number of players
- Print out a bingo card and emojis for each player and an additional copy of the emojis for the Caller.
- Each player cuts out the emojis and arranges them on their card to create their personalised bingo card.
- Each player chooses tokens (buttons, coins, Legos, etc.).
- The caller randomly draws an emoji, names the emotion and players place a token on the correct emotion on their bingo card.
- The first player to fill a row yells: “bingo!”
Download the game here (PDF)