Kaleido adapts to your budget and preferences with three different plans to choose from: IDEO+ Adaptive, IDEO+ Conservative, and IDEO+ Responsible.1
A Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) allows you to plan ahead for your children’s post-secondary education3 by saving at your own pace and taking advantage of generous government grants.4 Kaleido offers an RESP tailored to the reality of every family with its IDEO+ line of plans for different investor profiles.
As you can see, our mission is to support you and your family. And to do so, Kaleido offers support for many aspects of life, including tutoring and academic support, family coaching, health and wellness, career counselling for teens, and family finances. Kaleido goes the extra mile to help your family meet the challenges of everyday life.
These plans remain in effect for subscribers who are already contributing to them.
However, the REFLEX, INDIVIDUAL, and UNIVERSITAS plans are no longer available to new clients. We are confident that our IDEO+2 line will have a plan to meet your needs!
You can consult the documents on our old plans here: financial documents.
No, there are no subscription fees to open an RESP from our IDEO+ line.
If you already hold one of our previous group plans (REFLEX or UNIVERSITAS), an amount equivalent to the subscription fee will be reimbursed to you at maturity. Reimbursement of subscription fees at maturity is offered exclusively at Kaleido.
Our prospectus has everything you need to know about our RESPs and related fees. Check it out for more information.
Make an appointment with one of our scholarship plan representatives. They have extensive experience with education savings and will be able to advise you based on your goals and financial situation.
If your child decides not to pursue post-secondary education, there are a number of options available to you, under certain conditions:
Contact us for more details.
1. The IDEO+ Adaptive, IDEO+ Conservative, and IDEO+ Responsible plans are three separate scholarship plans promoted by the Kaleido Foundation and distributed by Kaleido Growth Inc. See our prospectus at kaleido.ca for more details.
2. Minimum contribution of $10. See our prospectus.
3. Some conditions apply. For the complete list of eligible programs, please see our prospectus at kaleido.ca.
4. Subject to obtaining the necessary authorizations to proceed with grant applications. Certain conditions apply. See our prospectus at kaleido.ca.
5. Some conditions and restrictions apply. The promotions, benefits, and other perks of the family support services are subject to change without notice and may not be available in some areas.