Kaleido launched its blog to stimulate healthy interactions between our organization and its various audiences. Comments, debate and different viewpoints are welcome and encouraged.
It is important to remember that comments should be in response to the articles published on our blog and relevant to their respective topics. You are entitled to your opinion and have the right to disagree with content published on our blog, but you must express your opposition without being disrespectful or discourteous. Personal attacks or slanderous comments directed toward other users or Kaleido and/or its affiliates will not be tolerated.
To ensure people feel they can discuss their experiences and express their opinion in a safe, respectful communication environment, Kaleido has established the following rules of netiquette:
- The Kaleido blog allows users to publish comments and give their opinion about website content.
- Kaleido reserves the right to monitor or moderate comments before they are posted; those that do not comply with the Rules of Netiquette will be not be published.
- Comments that are defamatory, hateful, racist, xenophobic, sexist, or that disparage an ethnic origin, religious affiliation or age group will not be tolerated.
- Comments that harass or promote the harassment of another person will not be tolerated.
- Comments that break a law, regulation or any kind of government order, or which promote information that is false, misleading, or illegal, or which promote illegal conduct or encourage violence, as well as comments that are defamatory, obscene, insulting, threatening, aggressive or abusive will not be tolerated.
- Comments that are not on topic, or become a private dialogue or conversation between two or more users without regard to other users will not be tolerated.
- All messages published on the Kaleido blog are archived, and cannot be deleted or edited. It is important that you consider the content of your comments and the consequences of posting them.
- Comments should not disclose confidential information, whether general (social insurance number or any information which can be used to distinguish or trace an individual's identity) or specific to an RESP agreement with Kaleido (subscriber ID, agreement/contract number, etc.)
- Although the Kaleido blog allows you to publish hyperlinks to third-party or third-party-controlled websites, hyperlinks to sites which promote information or contain comments/images that do not comply with the Rules of Netiquette will not be tolerated.
- Comments written in all-caps (implying that you are shouting) or text-messaging language (SMS), as well as spam, will not be tolerated.
- Advertising in any form will not be tolerated.
- We consider that anyone who publishes a comment on the Kaleido blog has read and accepts to the Rules of Netiquette.
If you wish to comment on the Rules of Netiquette or require additional information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Customer Service at 1 877 710-RESP (7377).