Don’t wait until the last minute! It’s better to contribute to your child’s RESP early so that there will be more at the finish line!
Between April 3 and December 28, 2023, enter for a chance to win one of three $1,000 RESPs.5
Make an additional contribution to an IDEO+ RESP.
Schedule preauthorized monthly contributions to an IDEO+ RESP to triple your chances of winning.
By choosing us, you’re choosing education savings specialists, attentive client service, and a local company based in Quebec City that is committed to sustainable investment and stands with its clients beyond their RESPs through dedicated family support.
Because we care about making things work for families, we’ve designed a new line of products for our clients. We think you’ll really like our brand new, more flexible plans!
Our new IDEO+ RESP is available in three different options:
At Kaleido, you save at your own pace by choosing the option that fits your financial reality: IDEO+ Conservative, Adaptive, or Responsible. Three plans, each with its own benefits based on your needs. Our IDEO+ RESPs are individual plans with investment strategies that adapt to a child’s age. That makes it easy to manage your plans separately, based on your own investor profile. We have also built in flexibility for your child’s education. You can withdraw available funds based on their needs the whole time they’re in school, no matter what path they decide to take.2
With government grants, your RESP grows almost as fast as your child. Your child can become anything they want—a baker, astrophysicist, TikToker—you name it! You can always recover the money you’ve invested at maturity, under certain conditions, whether they continue their education or not.3 Note that in Quebec, you can get up to $12,800 in government grants per child!1 Sounds pretty good, right?
By choosing Kaleido, you’re choosing to go beyond RESPs thanks to the support4 we offer families. All of our clients benefit from concrete solutions to help them face the challenges of everyday life in areas such as academic tutoring, parenting, health and wellness, family finances, and career counselling. This exclusive benefit is available to our clients through select partners who provide special offers and free or preferentially priced tools, videos, and other content developed specifically for Kaleido. We’re here more than ever to support you in the best way possible!
1. Canada Education Savings Grant (CESG) of 20% to 40% and Quebec Education Savings Incentive (QESI) of 10% to 20%, based on adjusted net family income. For the CESG, the maximum annual payment is $600 per beneficiary and the maximum lifetime payment is $7,200. For the QESI, the maximum annual payment is $300 per beneficiary and the maximum lifetime payment is $3,600. Canada Learning Bond (CLB) of up to $2,000 per beneficiary, for children born to financially eligible families after December 31, 2003. Some conditions apply. See our prospectus.
2. For the complete list of eligible post-secondary programs, see our prospectus. Some conditions apply. Maximum withdrawal allowed under the federal Income Tax Act.
3. Savings invested in treasury bills, government bonds, and high-quality companies. Reimbursement of contributions is subject to investment risk. Some conditions apply. See our prospectus.
4. Some conditions apply. The promotions, benefits, and other perks of the support services are subject to change without notice and may not be available in some areas.
5. No purchase or consideration necessary. Contest open from April 3, 2023, to December 28, 2023, inclusively for Kaleido customers. Total prize value: $3,000. Three draws will be held on the following dates: June 15, 2023, October 5, 2023, and January 18, 2024. For all details and conditions, read the contest rules.