What documents must I submit with my application to receive an educational assistance payment?
You must submit proof of enrolment, issued in the last six months, confirming your beneficiary’s registration in a post-secondary program.
To ensure acceptance of your document and avoid processing delays, the proof of enrolment you submit must include the following information:
- name of the beneficiary (student)
- name of the educational institution and the program of study
- program’s duration
- start date of the school term
- part-time or full-time status
- number of hours of school per week or month, if the student is registered part-time.
Examples of accepted proof of enrolment documents:
- Academic transcript
- Letter from the Registrar
- Certificate of school attendance
- Personalized timetables or course schedules