Today Kaleido released its 2021 highlights, providing an overview of its latest achievements.
The report release reflects a forward-looking vision and shows that by capitalizing on its expertise and committed management team, Kaleido has successfully mobilized all its resources to achieve ambitious goals:
- The company enhanced its support service offerings to meet the needs of families, an approach that has translated into a lineup of advisory services and practical tools unrivalled in the industry.
- After embarking on a major shift to digital in 2019, Kaleido began rolling out new tools designed to foster a culture of improvement with respect to the client experience.
- Efforts to integrate environmental, social, and governance (ESG) management into investment strategies continued, and the company released its first annual sustainable investment report.
- Kaleido maintained its active approach to social engagement by continuing to support organizations whose missions are in line with its own, focused on education and collective wealth.
- Kaleido reached the milestone mark of $1 billion in cumulative Education Assistance Payments (EAPs) and saving refunds, a historic achievement that reaffirms the organization’s contribution to the socioeconomic development of Quebec and New Brunswick.
Kaleido is proud to be a major contributor to the financial health of families. Consistent with its values of humanity, performance, and responsibility, its achievements in 2021 align with its vision of sustainability and prosperity for the benefit of future generations.
Read the PDF version of Kaleido’s 2021 highlights