Kaleido releases its 2022 Highlights report today. Last year marked a turning point for the company, as it made a major shift in its Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) product offering.
- Kaleido launched its new line of IDEO+ RESPs, which includes three plans to fit a family’s budget and preferences: IDEO+ Conservative, IDEO+ Adaptive and IDEO+ Responsible.
- Kaleido continued to pursue its objective of investing in companies that follow environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles to ensure a promising future for young people.
- In the fall, Kaleido adopted a strategic plan for completing its digital shift and continuing its evolution by positioning itself as an undisputed leader in education savings and a true partner to families.
- Kaleido’s social involvement in 2022 focused on support for causes and organizations that work with young people to encourage academic achievement and school perseverance.
- To provide families with support that goes beyond RESPs, Kaleido expanded its family support services by teaming up with qualified partners who help each child reach his or her full potential.
Kaleido’s 2022 Highlights report describes accomplishments consistent with its mission of accompanying each child on his or her journey towards imagining a brighter future. The company prides itself on making a positive impact on the educational success of youth and the financial health of families.
View the PDF version of Kaleido’s 2022 Highlights